Home

Background

Payment Methods

Photo / Contact

Historic Fort Harrison

Work in Germany

DS Translations, 1977


Historic Fort Harrison

Fort Benjamin Harrison was commissioned as a military base in 1903 by President Theodore Roosevelt. The base was privatized in 1995. The existing buildings now house a combination of residential, small business, commercial and military-use facilities. A large portion of the base was converted to a State Park.


Home of DS Translations. This building was built in 1938.
It has served as the School of Chaplains for the U.S. Army,
and as visiting officers’ quarters. Now it is home to
numerous small businesses.

 

 
 


Historic Fort Harrison  |  8902 Otis Avenue  |  Suite 225A
Indianapolis, IN  |  USA 46216
ph +(317) 545-1123
e-mail: Dana@DSTranslations.com